Basic aid management- Regents Garden Lake Joondalup April 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you interested in learning about hearing aids?
Do you want to improve your confidence in managing hearing aids?
Are you interested in helping older people to communicate more effectively?
If so, then you should enrol in Hear and Spin’s upcoming education session
Basic Hearing Aid Management
• Different aid styles (in the ear, behind the ear, receiver in canal)
• Hearing aid controls
• How to identify and replace hearing aid batteries
• Rechargeable hearing aids
• How to clean hearing aids
• How to insert and remove hearing aids
• Communication strategies
This one hour session is hands on and involves a short practical test. You will a receive a certification upon completion